Monday, September 24, 2012

Dances with Horses

Time seems to tick away and it hardly seems like Dances with Horses is here and gone already!  What an amazing show!  Stay tuned for pictures and there is a video.  You will be able to recapture this amazing night through Blue Sky Productions!   Everyone did an amazing job.  Entertainers, staff, volunteers, interns.  There are so many to name.  Video, photography, sound, announcer, singer.   Everyone at the gates, barns, silent auction, tickets, programs, it was truly amazing.   I am truly blessed to have my best friend Deb here for a short time!   I love it when a plan comes together.   Can't forget to thank Kris for the amazing chili and cookies and water etc. for the volunteers and entertainers.   Great job Kris.  I truly appreciate your help with feeding all of us.   It definitely was a night filled with memories.   God was in the midst of all of us.   Thanks to the wonderful audience for making our night possible.  Share with all your friends and bring them back next year.   I am so filled with joy and love that I can't hardly contain myself.   Tears of joy come to mind.  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment