Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving

There are some individuals that are posting 21 days of thankfulness on facebook.  I decided it would be a wonderful way to start my day.  So each day I come up with something to be thankful for. 

I challenge you to be thankful 365 days of the year not just 21 days.   We decide that the world is in chaos and we need to post and feel that chaos but in the midst of our chaos is our own lives.  As we sit down at the the Thanksgiving table this year and give thanks remember we can only make a difference in the our life which will in turn will affect another person.  One day, one moment, one person.   "Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me!  Being thankful comes easy for me as I have so much to be thankful for even in the midst of chaos we can be thankful

ASPIRE just completed its 13th year and Volunteer Recognition brought a beautiful powerpoint presentation and over 80 people.  What a great night of celebrating volunteers, staff, riders, board members, families, community and our beautiful horses.   It was a blessing to celebrate these wonderful individuals and animals that give so much of themselves and think nothing of the effort.  It is humbling to be part of these amazing individuals and animals and I am thankful for each and everyone.  

I am thankful for my amazing family and the time I have to spend with all of them.   I am truly blessed by God to have a wonderful husband, children, grandchildren and extended family.  

It is on this Thanksgiving day I will give thanks to God for being part of my life and thanks for the many blessings I have received in this life and will continue to receive from God.  

I wish you all a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.  Enjoy your beautiful time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment