Sunday, September 18, 2011

Teaching and Learning

I have spent the weekend working and playing, teaching and learning.   I feel so blessed to have this job.  I am blessed to meet so many wonderful people and enjoy making memories and creating teaching moments.  It is out of these moments relationships and growth comes with awareness of how special God has made us all.    I watched as my granddaughter interacted with the horses, calves and just the beauty of the care she took in petting the animals.  She asked permission to touch each of the animals.   She got to feed the tigers and watching and listening to the man talk about working with this magnificent animals was a learning experience for me.  They are majestic and beautiful.   It was a time in space and a moment I will treasure.   My son came over and cleaned the camper.  What a great person.  It is all cleaned and ready to be put away for the winter.  I am sad that it is time as I enjoyed our camping trips.   UNI students helped us with cleaning stalls and putting away memorial garden items for the winter.  That was a great experience getting to know the girls and watching them work hard and learning about ASPIRE and the horses.  I am truly blessed with beautiful family, awesome grandchildren, great job and wonderful friends and of course the beautiful animals.  Please stop by and say hello to all the wonderful horses and enjoy a hot cup of tea.  We love to have people visit.   Thank you so much for blessing my life with this job Lord.  Thank you for the memories and the journey we are traveling on.

No comments:

Post a Comment