Monday, October 3, 2011

Life in the fast lane

Slow down you move to fast.  Got to make the morning last.   Are we living our life to fast?  Do you take time to smell the freshness of the autumn breeze? Do you take time to play in the leaves?  Do you take time to bliss in the beautiful sunrises and sunsets during this beautiful season?  Do you take time to tell the people you love, "I Love You"?   Do you take time to spend quality time with your spouse, children, grandchildren, family, friends and pets?   Do you take time each day to thank God that you are blessed with a beautiful life and wonderful surroundings?   There are so many that feel like life is not a bed of roses all the time.  We never know how much people are suffering, lonely, lost, starving for food and affection.  We don't know how many people don't even have a roof over their heads or at least a safe roof over their heads.   I am so blessed to have a beautiful home, awesome animals, awesome employees, awesome husband, beautiful grandchildren, awesome family, supportive children, wonderful volunteers, wonderful supporters, beautiful children that ride our horses and families that support ASPIRE by bringing their children each week.  I am truly blessed to have the opportunity to see these children prosper and gain strengths in all areas of their life.  I am truly blessed to have rewarding job on this beautiful land.  Thank you Lord for blessing my life and thank you for blessing me with ASPIRE.  Lord I can't wait for each day to see what it brings!!!!   Thank you Lord for blessing my life with all the beautiful horses, dog and cats.  Thank you Lord for blessing my life with the wonderful people that have crossed my path over the many years.   I have met so many wonderful people.   Words are not enough to express my gratitude.   I sincerely wish you a wonderful day with lots of peace and blessings.  I wish everyone the best life ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment