Saturday, November 12, 2011

ASPIRE 2011

ASPIRE lesson year has drawn to a close.  I will miss the riders over the winter.  They are such a big part of my life during the spring, summer and fall.   Jen worked on our numbers for this year.  The total number served was 1089.  What an awesome year!  Thanks to all for making this a successful year.  We had a total of 322 volunteers. 123 volunteers from groups.   All adding up to a total of 4,303 hours.  This does not count my volunteer hours or Don's volunteer hours.   We had an almost entirely new staff this year.  This has truly been a year of teaching and facilitating.  I am so proud of Bobbi, Cindy, Jen, Jenna, Molly and Alicia for the great work they accomplished over the course of 2011.  Again Thank You All so much for making this possible.  Thank you so much Cindy for stepping in and helping to make this year run so smoothly.   I truly appreciated your kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment