Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thanksgiving and Beyond

Tis the season!  Thanksgiving and Christmas are fast approaching.  What are your plans?  How will you celebrate?  I will celebrate by being thankful for all the blessings that God has bestowed on me, my family, and ASPIRE.  I feel truly blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people.  The horses are an amazing blessing.  Our family dog and cats are entertaining and blessings.   ASPIRE is truly blessed with the wonderful people that work here, volunteer here, serve on the Board of Directors, and all the wonderful people in this community that support ASPIRE through your financial gifts, time or service.   As a leader for over 12 years it has been an amazing journey.  I have experienced so much in the past 12 years.  Families that are struggling with children with special needs, volunteers, interns that are trying so hard to get through college and yet dedicate their time to help our riders and horses.   It is truly my faith in God and the blessing he has bestowed on me that keep me in the drivers seat to keep on keeping on.   I struggle with issues everyday.  My life is a roller coaster ride some day's.  My favorite saying is"By the Grace of God go I".   God will never leave us or forsake us.   He is always by our side carrying us through the hardships.  He is there giving us gigantic hugs.  He is there saying it is ok "I Love You".  On this holiday season I pray you will take a moment and thank God for the many blessings he has bestowed on you.  You see life is not about stuff it is about the relationships we have with God and how that affects our relationships with others.  I pray for all of you to have a safe, peaceful and very blessed Thanksgiving!  Enjoy this beautiful day and laugh a little, love a little, give a little and be thankful that God has blessed you with this day!  Go out and make memories!  Peace and hugs for a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment