Friday, January 6, 2012

New Thoughts

I have been doing lots of praying in the past few weeks and days.   Life seems to have taken its toll and it has created many stressful situations from our dog Snickers being sick to financial and relationship struggles.  Last night my husband came in and said all the horses got into the pasture together and one of our old guys received an injury to his eye.   Lord, I have handled enough.   Please, I pray for health in relationships, finances and animals and humans.  Lord put your loving arms around all the horses and Snickers and our family and friends and continue to bless us with your healing hands and loving arms.

As I proceed I have made a decision to begin thinking harder about the business side of this organization and have taken steps to incorporate new and renewed ideas of how to approach this work.  Stay tuned as it all unfolds.  God is leading the path and I am following the journey.

Don't forget to mark your calendars for Jan 21 and 22 for our Horsemanship Clinic with Dan Grunewald and our Hairy Horse Show April 14 and 15.   Let's Dance is coming May 5th.   I will be happy to see all of you at one or all the events.  Please stop and say hello, I love to visit with you about my new plans and ASPIRE .



  

No comments:

Post a Comment