Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memories

Today has lead me to talk about memories.  I believe that part of my mission in life is to create lasting memories not only for my family but for all the people we touch that come through our doors.  If you come into my life as husband, brother, parent, extended family, children, grandchildren, rider, volunteer, board member, advisory board member, intern, participant, staff, donor or just meet with me for a moment, I hope that I have left you with some precious memories.

In all of our days on earth we can not take stuff, money, vehicles, homes, furniture, clothes, etc.  The most precious moments we can take with us, is memories and the relationships we build and foster throughout our lifetime.  I have so many precious memories.

Please consider being part of our memory making process.  As we are coming into summer, there will be summer riding classes, camp, horsemanship classes, our women's group, summer outreach, Cowboy Breakfast and just spending time with horses.  Our beautiful horses are precious in building special memories.

If you have a group that is interested in miniature horse visits or field trips let us know and we will be happy to set up a time for them to visit or for your group to visit the farm.

Join us in stepping forward to provide lasting and special memories for all of us to take with us for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment