Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Life is Fragile

The sun is shining and I am grateful for another day.  God has blessed me with more time on earth.  Yes, Life is Fragile.  When I think about the meaning and some past events I realize just how fragile life is to all of us here on earth.  Our time here can change in the blink of an eye.  We are not always in the same place or even for the same reasons or for the same people.  Changes happen and we have to accept those changes and enjoy each moment.  There are people that seem to like to stay in a (rut) and don't enjoy changes, taking risks and playing.  There people that are so angry with the world they would rather hurt someone or find horrible ways of dealing with their anger.  People we are not immortal.  When we are in the state of anger, panic, scared, insecure, or just plain depressed it is hard to think past the how we should show up.

Life is fragile each and every day.  We never know when we are going to have a change in our status.  I listened to the pastor on Sunday and she talked about passion and purpose.  Yes,we are all on this earth for a purpose.  God provided us with some talents and it is our job to seek out the purpose God gave us.  Are we passionate about life and what we are doing?  Life is fragile and look for your purpose and find the passion.

I have been doing this business for 19 years and two weeks ago I found out just how Fragile Life can be.  I lost control of my car on I 380 near Cedar Rapids.  I thought in the moment I was going to die.  I thought what will they do with the business but I also knew that I would be ok.  All those thoughts in a split second.  I saved the car and myself because God needed me on earth longer.  I want to live my life to the fullest and continue reaching out to others and helping them.  I am certain that I have more work to do and God will guide the way.  He will show us the direction to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment