Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Appreciation

As ASPIRE continues to grow, it is time to express my appreciation and gratitude for the people in my life that have made that possible.

1st to the awesome donors, it is your gifts, dedication and kindness that brings us to level of service ASPIRE provides.  Our program would not be the same without your awesome gifts.  Thank you so much to the community for making possible to make differences in the lives of thousands.

2nd to the staff.  Bobbi and Sara it is truly heartwarming to work with such an understanding staff and wonderful team.  It makes the wheels of the program turn so much easier.   I am totally grateful for your dedication, compassion and willingness to go the extra mile.

3rd to the volunteers and board.  Thank you so much for your commitment and love for ASPIRE.  Thank you for giving so much time out of your busy schedule to assist us in providing such an awesome program. I am so grateful for your smiling faces and your eagerness to learn more and be a part of the bigger picture.

4th to the interns.  ASPIRE would not have grown and developed at the pace it has without our dedicated interns.   I am so thankful and filled with gratitude for all the awesome interns that have crossed and will continue to cross paths with in years to come.   You truly make a difference.

5th to my family.   I have such a great support from my family.   It is an honor to be part of a group that supports this dream and they dedication in making this dream a reality.   Thank you all so much for being part of my life.  Love you all.

6th to my coaches, mentors and educators.  Thank you for making a difference.

7th to the riders, family and horses.  Wow there are no words to express the beauty they all possess inside.  Given the chance they blossom and grow and become someone or an animal that you never dreamed possible.   Everyone needs that chance and we all possess beauty we just need the chance and the situation to bring out the beauty.   

First and foremost with LARGE STARS ****** is God!  There is hope, there is light, there is dreams, there is peace, there is beauty.  My spiritual journey has unfolded and I am truly grateful for all the people that have been my mentors on this journey.   God is our light, hope and our number 1 mentor.  God you are the light and the wonder, continue to bring out the best in all of us and bring on the beautiful light that shines in all of us.

Blessings for an awesome day!


No comments:

Post a Comment