Monday, September 11, 2017

Gratitude and blessings

This week and next week will be filled with lots of activity as we prepare for the Night of the Horse.  Between flyers, tickets, radio advertising , television advertising and preparing the program there is a lot to do.

I want to pause for just a moment and take a deep breathe and think about the many blessings that God has provided.

I am extremely grateful for all the students that ride and work with us.  I am grateful for the volunteers that give so much of their time to enjoy their time at ASPIRE.  I am grateful and blessed to have a wonderful staff that loves the work they do.  I am grateful for beautiful dry days.  I am grateful for the wonderful animals that are part of our program.  They give so much to us each and everyday.

I am grateful for a house, food, gas and meals.  I am truly blessed to have a greater understanding and love for God.  I am truly blessed to everyone that supports ASPIRE on a daily basis.  Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

As the time grows closer to our event I hope you will consider bringing your children and grandchildren to this wonderful family event.  Your time and dollars mean so much and we are looking forward to a great event.  Remember Children 12 and under are free in advance and free military tickets in advance.  Thanks again for the blessings and wonderful support.  God has truly blessed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment