Thursday, September 28, 2017

New Day Dawning

It's Thursday.  Darn it time just seems to slip away.  So much to do and so many stories.

As I think about all the turmoil that is going on in our country and the world.  In my small world we had an exciting night.

Night of the Horse is completed and we had around 400 people in attendance.  What a memorable night.  The night was hot and humid.  11 years of doing this show and it was the hottest but alas everyone stepped up and did their part.  It went beautifully.  I could not ask for better entertainers and wonderful behind the scenes people.  The staff, volunteers, board of directors, and all the people that made this show a success melts my heart.  I enjoyed some great visits with a number of people in the audience.

One of my favorites is the special time with my grandson.  He loved to help Dan James and Dan was kind and let him help in every way possible.  It was truly special.

One other story is a man and his son.  He loved and cared about him so much and brought his entire family.  We got to visit with them and they are such nice people that wanted to watch the show.  Stay tuned for more of this story.

I have to say I have gained great friends and great supporters.  The staff surprised me with flowers.  That was totally unexpected.  I did not know and I was filled with gratitude.  It was truly nice.

God is good all the time.  He always finds a way to dig in and show me the right path and the right people and right environment.  I just need to learn my lessons and let go and let him lead the way.

We are on a mission to fill classes and learn more and market more and have lots of fun learning and working with our amazing animals.

As I close on this Tuesday let God be your guide

Don't forget to mark your calendars for Halloween Open House, October 27th from 5-8 p.m.  Hayrides, food, haunted barn, pumpkin painting, trick or treats, lots of fun.  I hope you will join us as we look to the close of our 18th year.

Have a great week and stay tuned for more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment