Thursday, November 9, 2017

Life in the fast lane

Wow it has been a whirlwind year.  Lots of ups and downs and challenges facing us each and every day.  Hope you were able to join us for the events.  ASPIRE served 1,147 people and volunteers clocked over 2,800 hours of service.  As I wake each morning to see the sunrise and swim at the pool I am struck by the constant negativity I hear and see on the news.  It is a troubled world we live in and it breaks my heart there is so many people struggling and falling short.  It breaks my heart that there is so many people that struggle with grief.  It is a hard road out there.  But the good news is God is good all the time.  All the time God is good.  I have a lot of life to live and so much work to do.

Life in the fast lane means that all of us at ASPIRE are going to move fast to set this organization up for long term success.  We are moving fast to increase, change and motivate everyone that is involved.  We are going places this year because God has our back and we are working in his honor.  He is leading the path and opening new doors and I am excited but yes a little scared at the same time.  Look for news at it unfolds a little at a time.

I hope you will find ways to be Grateful and Thankful during this holiday season.  I will be spending some time in Clear Lake reflecting,growing in my faith and planning ahead for next year.  Get on board and see what 2018 has to offer.  God is good all the time as we move into the fast lane.

Thank you for being part of this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment