Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving will soon be here.  Just 2 more days and we will be eating turkey around the table.  We will be chatting with our friends and family and sometimes these moments can be very stressful.  We make the best of it as it is one of the times of the year that we get together.  What if!!!! What if it was an ideal situation!!!!!  What would that look like to you????     What would be the conversation???  How would you act????  What is the most memorable moments you can share?????  What if things were different and we could all be thankful and get along?????  What if there was no hate, no anger, no judgements?????  What would your thanksgiving look like???

Mine would be thankful for the times we have spent together as family and friends.  I would feel truly blessed for the times I was able to learn new things.  I would be forever grateful my family could be with me as I was baptized this year.  I would be grateful for the time I was able to spend with our clients, our horses, cats, rabbit and dog.  I would be grateful for the time I spent with volunteers and all they have accomplished this year.  I am grateful for the time I have been able to look ahead to the next year and what it has to offer.   I am so grateful for the memorable times I can spend with my grandson.

On this Thanksgiving I pray that everyone will be together and it will be a happy time.  Happy, Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment